2008-Mar-28 - WOW
Today we got a DVD of our girls.Watching it and seeing their house, where they sleep, hearing their voices and seeing their reaction to the news that they have a new mom and dad.
I cannot even begin to describe how amazing it is!
They were able to see a picture of us and were told all of the children's names, I wonder what they think about having so many brothers.
The kids were really excited to see their new sisters too, although they were watching their mom out of the corner of their eyes at the same time, not quite sure what to make of all the tears. I assured them that I cried with the birth of each one of them, this is no different.
Still don't know anything as far as how much longer the whole thing will take, but we trust that God will bring them home in his perfect timing.
It's just getting harder to wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment