A family from our agency just returned and I found a couple of new pictures of my boys.
Jerry hasn't been able to send me any and I've been almost dying here so it's pretty exciting to see these. Gets your mind off all the messiness and back on what this is all about- bringing my sons home!
What a beautiful smile!
And it looks like somebody got a haircut...I was really hoping that wasn't going to happen!Jerry hasn't been able to send me any and I've been almost dying here so it's pretty exciting to see these. Gets your mind off all the messiness and back on what this is all about- bringing my sons home!
What a beautiful smile!
I was looking forward to messing with his beautiful curls *sigh*...hopefully it will grow fast!

nu=3343)279);86)WSNRCG=32+9577658337nu0mrj.jpg)
8 comments:
What a refreshing cool cup of water these pics are! Jenni, I'm SO sorry for what is going on with you guys. We are waiting and watching as we are right on your heels. I'm really hoping they make it right. Just know we are praying for you, your husband and kids and will not stop until they are ALL home! :)
I can't wait to see pictures of them home in your arms!
So sweet! -Heidi
Oh I know you just want to sqeeze them - they are so sweet! The pictures below of the apples are too funny - I can relate. At least it probably feels good on her teeth/gums if she is teething.
Makes me so anxious seeing your boys! I can't wait to see my guys next week! Anything you want us to tell Jerry when we get there? I can print out a letter to take to him.
If you need a swimming partner....I'd be more than willing to splash along beside you!
Hope your adorable boys are home soon!
Your boys are beautiful. Praying your boys home.
Carla
Love the photos..Praying they get home soon.
Post a Comment